Home Equity Line of Credit
Want to fully benefit from your home’s potential? A HELOC can help you do that. Known as the Home Equity Line of Credit, a HELOC is a form of revolving credit that lets you borrow money against your property, pay it back, and borrow it again, up to a maximum credit limit. It provides easy access to available credit for various financial needs.
Common uses for a HELOC
- Debt Consolidation
- Buying Investment Property
- Home Improvement/Renovations
- Life Events: Weddings, Funerals, Birthday, Other Milestones
- Easy access to available credit
- Lower interest rates than other types of credit (e.g., credit cards)
- Only pay interest on the amount you borrow
- No pre-payment penalty
- Borrow as much as you want up to your available credit limit
- Consolidate your debts, often at a lower interest rate
- Combine it with an exiting
At Everything Mortgages, our mortgage specialists can do all the shopping around and present you with the best HELOC options available in the market. In addition, we can guide you through the process of selecting a product that maximizes flexibility, reduces fees, optimizes interest rates and terms and conditions to meet your credit requirements.